Steerable Hailing System
MERCURY is a self contained steerable acoustic system, designed to effectively hail in excess of 600 mt. and to disrupt a potential threat at a shorter range.
MERCURY device is designed to be manually
transported and installed
on dedicated fixed
points and can be both line and battery powered.
With its 149 dB SPL(A) directional speaker, microphone with PTT and record-on the fly functions and with pre-recorded messages, Mercury is the ideal solution, when perfect intelligibility, high acoustic output and quick deployment are required.
MERCURY FIELDS OF APPLICATIONS
• Maritime Security / Anti Piracy
• Air & Sea Search & Rescue
• Border and Immigration control
• Law Enforcement/Anti Riot/ Crowd Control
• Critical Infrastructure Security
• Flight Safety / Wildlife Preservation
Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 149 dB@1m A-weighted
Frequency response: 250-10,000 Hz
• Voice communication – direct or recorded (record-on-the-fly microphone functions or pre- recorded)
• Tone Communications – recorded tones for capturing attention and for denial functions at selected frequencies
Via Vaccareccia 43 – 00071 Pomezia (RM)
Tel +39 06 811 79 522